Aesthetic medicine market research
The global aesthetic medicine market report by the trade research firm identifies that the growing obese population across the world is expected to be a major growth driver for the aesthetic medicine market. For example, in 2019, according to a European Health Survey of the Overweight or Obese Population in Europe conducted by Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union, reported that 52.7% of Europe’s adult population was overweight. Hence, the growing number of obese populations across the globe is expected to drive the growth of the aesthetic medicine market.
The global aesthetic medicine market size is expected to grow from USD 51.60 billion in 2021 to USD 56.73 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.94%. The global aesthetic medicine market size is expected to reach USD 82.87 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 9.94%.
Buy Aesthetic Medicine Market Report Here:
North America was the largest region in the aesthetic medicine market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global aesthetic medicine market during the forecast period. Regions covered in the global Aesthetic Medicine market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The major players in the aesthetic medicine market are Allergan Plc, Alma Lasers, Cutera, Cynosure, Galderma, Galderma Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Lumenis, Merz Pharmaceuticals, Solta Medical, AbbVie, Syneron Candela, El.En. SpA, Dentsply Sirona Inc, Evolus, Fotona doo, Medytox Inc, GC Aesthetics, Sientra and Skin Tech Pharma Group.
The global aesthetic medicine market is segmented –
1) By Product: Facial Aesthetics, Body Contouring Devices, Cosmetic Implants, Hair Removal Devices, Skin Aesthetics Devices, Tattoo Removal Devices, Thread Lifters, Cosmeceuticals and Physician Dispensed Skin Lighteners , Eyelash products dispensed by a doctor, Laser devices for the treatment of nails
2) By type of procedure: invasive procedures, non-invasive procedures
3) By end user: clinics, hospitals and medical spas, beauty centers, home care
Request Sample Aesthetic Medicine Market Report Here:
Content of the Aesthetic Medicine market report includes
2. Characteristics of the Aesthetic Medicine Market
3. Aesthetic Medicine Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on aesthetic medicine
5. Aesthetic Medicine Market Size and Growth
26. Africa Aesthetic Medicine Market
27. Aesthetic Medicine Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the aesthetic medicine market
29. Aesthetic Medicine Market Future Prospects and Potential Analysis
This report covers market trends and dynamics of the Aesthetic Medicine Market in major countries – Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK and USA . The report also includes consumer surveys and various future opportunities for the market.
The Business Research Society
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Global market model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Health Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
The Business Research Company (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com) is a business information company that excels in business, market and consumer research. He has published over 3,000 industry reports covering over 2,500 market segments and 60 geographies. The reports are based on 150,000 datasets, extensive secondary research and proprietary insights from interviews with industry leaders. Reports are updated with a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets.
This press release was published on openPR.